Invitation for Bids
Government of Nepal (GoN)
Ministry of Finance
Financial Copmtroller General Office
Pension Management Office
Invitation for Electronic Bids for the Dopaya Chaupaya Procurement
IFB No.: PMO/DCP/03/2077/78
Contract Identification No: PMO/DCP/03/2077/78
Date of publication: 2078/03/13 (27th June 2021)
- The Pension Management Office invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Dopaya Chaupaya under National Competitive bidding procedures specified in Public Procurement Act and Regulations.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Pension Management Office, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Contact No: 015364581, 5341165, email: email@example.com, or may visit e-GP system: bolpatra.gov.np/egp .
- Bidding documents is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit the cost of bidding document NRs 3000.00 in the following bank and upload along with bid document.
Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd,
Name of the Office: Pension Management Office
Bank Account No. : 1000200010000 Revenue Head No. : 14229
Office Code No. : 305013502
- Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the above office of Pension Management Office, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hours on 2078/04/12 (27th July 2021).
- Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on 14:00 hours 2078/04/12 (27th July 2021) at Pension Management Office, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to a minimum of NRs. 3,00,000.00, which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period [i.e.2078/08/08, (24th November 2021)].
- If bidder wishes to submit the cash security, the cash should be deposited in the name of Ko.Le.Ni. Ka., Tripureshowr, Kathmandu, (District Treasury Controller Office, Tripureshowr, Kathmandu) Dharauti Account No. 1700100102030000 and office code no. 305013502 at Ratriya Banijya Bank, Teku Branch Kathmandu and upload the original receipt of the deposited amount along with the bid document.
- If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- The purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason whatsoever.